காசு, பணம் வரும் போகும் ! ஆனால் கல்வி வரும் போகாது !! கல்வி ஆசிரியர்கள் சார்பாக வருகை புரிந்த அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்.தங்களின் படைப்புகளை kalviasiriyarkal@gmail.com என்ற Mail id-க்கு (or) 9443771150 என்ற எண்ணிற்கு அனுப்பவும்.... நன்றி

XII-BUSINESS MATHS UNIT-02 *INTEGRAL CALCULUS-I* Please click the problem numbers get videos directly.

  XII-BUSINESS MATHS 

         UNIT-02

 *INTEGRAL CALCULUS-I* 


Class 12 Business Maths 

         Volume 1

         UNIT-02.       Chapter 2: 

 *INTEGRAL CALCULUS-I* 


Indefinite Integrals:                                                     """"""""""""'"""'''""''"''''''''"''''''""

 Concept of Indefinite Integral

 Some standard results

 Integration by decompasition 

Integration by parts 

Substitution method

 Some special type of Integrals. 

Definite Integrals:                                                        """""""'''''''""""""""""'''''''''"'"""

 The fundamental theorems of Integral calculus 

Properties of Definite Integrals 

Gamma Integral (Statement only)

Definite Integral as the limit of a sum (Statement only)

      

Please click the problem numbers get videos directly. Thanks....


                KALVIASIRIYARKAL

                          Click here

Please click the problem numbers get videos directly.


Prepared by

Mr. A.ANTONY RAJ-M.Sc.,B.Ed.,

P.G.TEACHER IN MATHS.,

KALVIASIRIYARKAL  MATHS.,

Don Bosco Matric Hr Sec School.,

Chennai.




KALVIASIRIYARKAL MATHS

kalviasiriyarkal@gmail.com




























Post a Comment

0 Comments